The Northwest Florida Regional Housing Authority (NWFRHA) is currently seeking proposals for services from a consultant on a work for hire basis to provide Contract Administration in our Public Housing Development’s.
The following will be required:
- Complete set of Construction Documents
- Architectural drawings
- Specifications of acceptable construction methods
- Specifications of acceptable materials and/or products
- Product and product data review for compliance
- Construction Contract Documents
- Bid Forms
- Agreement Forms
- All applicable HUD forms
- Review of all forms for compliance
- Presence during preconstruction conference, if necessary
- Presence during bid opening and contract award
- Observation during Construction
- Periodic site visits
- Written progress reports
- Pay request review and/or approval
- Preparation and review of all required close-out documents
Each proposal must include verifiable prior HUD experience.
The Housing Authority will accept an option for additional quantities of work or performance periods deemed applicable to the phases of our ongoing modernization program.
Proposals should include qualifications, related experience and proposed costs.
Submit proposals in writing to Mr. Kemmie Messer, Executive Director, Northwest Florida Regional Housing Authority, Post Office Box 218 Graceville, FL 32440.
Northwest Florida Regional Housing Authority is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider.
Proposals will be accepted until the close of business day on August 7, 2015 at 5:30 PM CDST.
NWFRHA reserves the right to cancel this RFP, or to reject, in whole or in part, any and all submission received in response to this RFP, upon its determination that such cancellation or rejections is in the best interest of the Authority.